Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Education can be key

I am reminded, as I stroll through the local Barnes&Noble, that educating yourself is one of those valuable tools I eluded to in my last post. It is a fact that rings true in almost every aspect of our lives, especially in business. It is one of the biggest reasons you hear stories about the millionaires who never finished high school. Now, I am in no way promoting anyone to drop out of school. I just want to illustrate the difference between school and education. Just because a person went to school does not mean they are educated in a way that will make him or her financially successful. It is the content of the education that makes the difference. There are many books written on the topic of finance and business. Many can be found free in the library. If you are just starting out, it will do you well to start reading up on the thing you are after. Until next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment